Afonso de Mori Ayres da Silva
Software developer - Remote, from Spain
Back-end web developer since 2009, PHP specialist; Great knowledge in the DevOps area and great passion about process automation; Experienced with continuous delivery, agile methodologies, front-end languages, and infrastructure; Striving to inspire and evolve my team continuously.
Senior Developer, Bitban Technologies S.L.
January 2020 – Present (2 yrs 5 mos) | Remote, Spain
- Evolution of bCube Publisher, Bitban's proprietary Content Management System (CMS);
- Development of REST APIs and libraries in PHP 7 and 8 and using Symfony 5 components;
- Stack: PHP, Symfony, MySQL/ORM, Solr, Docker/Minikube, git/Gitlab.
Senior Developer, 014 Media S.L.
January 2019 – December 2019 (1 yr) | Madrid, Spain
- Analysis, design and development of projects in PHP/Symfony and MariaDB/Doctrine;
- Other roles included implementation of SCRUM in project management, server configuration, development of the team (training and guidance), and personnel selection.
Senior Developer, InterMundial XXI S.L.
June 2018 – December 2018 (7 mos) | Madrid, Spain
- Planning and migration of applications to the cloud with the infrastructure team, configuration of web servers and separation of environments (testing/staging/prod);
- Designed and developed from scratch a framework in bash script for compilation and deployment of projects;
- Development of REST API in PHP and MariaDB for integration with customers and suppliers;
- Training of the team in the use of git and improvement of the development flow with git-flow.
July 2016 – June 2018 (2 yrs) | USA, Brazil and Spain
- Winter English course at Florida International University - FIU (USA);
- One year teaching English (trainee) at "Nove de Julho" University - UNINOVE (Brazil);
- Four-week Spanish course at Enforex Idiomas (Spain);
- Three months dedicated to updating my knowledge as a programmer, to return to the labor market.
Zocprint Serviços Gráficos LTDA
July 2013 – July 2016 (3 yrs 1 mo)
Senior Developer / DevOps, May 2015 – July 2016 (1 yr 3 mos) | Osasco, Brazil
- In April 2015, Zocprint was bought by the Digipix Group. I had an important role in the technological transition to the new company, being responsible for the maintenance of the web and its services, the development of REST APIs for integration between back-office systems, and responsible for training Digipix's infrastructure team in the technologies used by Zocprint;
- Infrastructure (Amazon Web Services), version control and software deployment (Jenkins/puppet).